1.9.07

Paid to Click Sites

I have just started getting into PTC sites (Paid to Click). My experience is limited so far and I don't want to put links to sites that I have not checked out properly yet. However, my understanding of these sites is that you basically get paid to read emails. Very little effort is required and as with cashback sites - the cash accumulates significantly over time.

If anyone has had experience of good paid to click sites, I will happily use referral links to join sites you can recommend and any good ones I come across I will post here.

Here are the ones I am currently a member of:

So Red The Rose has loads of emails sent to you daily, the money very quickly starts roling in:

SoRedTheRose


Archerfish is extremely popular website with veteran clickers:

archerfish.co.uk

Send Earnings:



A Pair Of - an odd name maybe but a good paid to click site:

Click below to join:
apairof.com




No comments: